Friday, April 29, 2005

What I am afraid of

For those of you who aren't sure what at least THIS part of the conservative voting majority is really afraid of, let me refer you to this:

EU Definition of "Rights"

Never mind the colorful interjections of "EUroweenie", etc. He's a colorful guy, but he doesn't just, oh, say scream out

"Halliburton! Blood for Oil! Facist! Imperialist! Hitler!"

or something correspondingly inane name calling like when the Left gets argued into a corner. There is substance to his arguments. I condone a more even-headed tone -- but still, as frustrated as I am about seeing almost half the country being led off like sheep by the mindset that produced something like the 53 EU articles --

I have to say indulging in his rants makes me feel better.

Temporarily.

No comments: