Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Good Thing

Sometimes we here at the blog that even fewer people read ;-) feel like we're not making much difference out there.

One thing I have noticed in the past few weeks, though is that I'm getting a consistent number of hits daily searching for mccain jobs overseas and variations of that where they get a hit on this post.

So it's gratifying to know that some people are getting my take on it.

Of course I also get consistent hits from people looking for how to build batting cages.

But other gratifying hits are on things like "political orientation quiz" and "selective misquoting" and my review of "an inconvenient truth" (often looking for that Winston Churchhill quote).

My favorite, though, lately, is sane thinking re the current election -- though I'm afraid that post isn't too much help, I'm glad it landed them here. Huh. It's outdated (from 2005) -- And both of the links in the post no longer work. Sorry guys.

No comments: