Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Go, "C", Go!

My sister-in-law, who doesn't exactly appear to be your poster-child for originalist conservatism, is on her way to DC to meet Michelle Bachmann on the steps of the Capitol this Thursday at High Noon, then to go in and look her congresscritters in the eye and Just Say No to bigger government.

I almost feel sorry for those critters.  She'll probably disarm them with her Haight-Ashbury style, and they won't know what hit them when she says, "Enough!"  My brother says it's almost as if she's going under cover.  But no.  That's her.   She's an individual.   As am I.

She had called me Sunday to see if I wanted to go.  That's pretty much a whole week of not working, as we'd be driving.  I'm not sure how much politicians realize it means for people with jobs to sacrifice their vacation time or paychecks to go to Washington and tell them to knock it off! At any rate, it was too short-notice for me.

You go, "C"!  Kick butt, take names ... and pictures.  We'll want a report when you get back!

No comments: