Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Believe In Miracles

Where'y' from?  You sexy thing.

Morgan has brought up a South Park episode involving Underpants Gnomes a few times recently to explain various progressive plans to "fix" things.

Apparently the Underpants Gnomes came up with a money making plan that went thus:
Phase 1: Collect Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit
It reminded me of a cartoon (right) famous among geeks like me in the science and academic fields I saw back in the 80's when I was in college.  Of course when you're working Calculus and Physics problems, you are supposed to show your work ... how you got from point A to point C, to make sure you understand and can justify your work.

Well apparently, and not surprisingly, someone else thought the same thing Morgan was thinking and it reminded them of the same cartoon it reminded me of, because somebody then spoofed the cartoon (below)  ... rather well I might add.

No comments: