Monday, March 14, 2011

N"O" Shame

Does "O" really have no shame?

I saw this Obama letter linked, and in it I read the following:

And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them, including allowing people to carry their guns in national parks and wildlife refuges.
Really?  That's an awfully bold statement to make.

Oh yeah, he signed it.  Grudgingly.  After halting the midnight provision Bush put in before leaving office.  He signed it to get something else he wanted.  Republicans attatched it to a Credit Card regulation bill the Dems wanted badly. 

2 comments:

tim said...

“And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them, including allowing people to carry their guns in” places they should have always been allowed to carry them.

Big woop. I suppose he’ll take credit for the massive amount of gun and ammo sales since he took office too.

Cylarz said...

Why not, Tim? He *is* Gun Salesman of the Year. I've even seen his picture (with this caption) in gun stores.

I know, I know. It wasn't an intentional move on his part...